Your shopping cart is empty!
Return Policy for Ranas Collection
1. Ranas.com is committed to ensuring your satisfaction with any merchandise you have ordered from us. Ranas is extremely cautious in ensuring that each product strictly complies with our quality criteria and that it has passed all our controls, both technical and aesthetic. If however due to any unforeseen condition you are not satisfied with our merchandise then the following terms apply for a mutually consented resolution of the matter.
2. In case of any problem please intimate us within 24 hrs of receipt of merchandise at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In the unlikely event that any merchandise you have ordered from us is not received in good condition, is damaged or defective, or if merchandise delivered is different from what you had ordered 3.1. In case of any such problem please intimate us within 24 hrs of receipt of merchandise at email@example.com 3.2. Please be very specific when you describe the problem. 3.3. Our customer care representative will soon get in touch with you, providing all the guidelines on how to proceed in the Exchange & Return Authorization Mail (ERAM).Please DO NOT send the merchandise before receiving the Exchange & Return Authorization Mail from us. 3.4. You may return the merchandise unused, and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging along with original tags, for a refund or an exchange as mutually agreed, within 72 hours from the time of receipt of goods. 3.5. Please remember to mark such items as "Defective Goods Return & Not For Sale" 3.6. After the merchandise is received by us, and subject to verification of the purchase and condition of merchandise we shall process a refund/exchange in accordance with the Exchange & Return Authorization Mail (ERAM) 3.7. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest, with no extra shipping cost to you. 3.8. In case of non availability of same product for replacement customers will be requested to select alternate merchandise or refund as desired by the customer 3.9. In case of mutually agreed refund, money will be credited to your account once the merchandise has been received by us in intact position. 3.10. Please remember Shipping charges are non refundable. The cost of returning the merchandise by express shipment(3 to 7 days) for return or exchange has to be borne by customer; however The replacement item will be shipped to you at no additional shipping charge. 3.11. An amount of 25$ US will be deducted from the total amount refunded on account of bank & other processing charges in all cases. 3.12. Custom duties, taxes, surcharges or any other payments apart from the cost of product are full responsibility of the customer, and completely non refundable. These charges are directly payable by customer. Ranas will not accept any responsibility for any compensation with regard to any such charges.
4. If the merchandise has been Stitched or Altered according to your measurement then Return or Exchange is not possible under any circumstances, however we offer free alterations. 4.1. Customers can always purchase unstitched garments from us and get them stitched on their own. 4.2. Though we make our best effort to provide the best fit, due to unavailability of actual trial we recommend you to select standard sizes or get the stitching done by your own tailor. If however you find a need for alteration you can send the product after consulting us and we will do free alterations. Customer will only have to bear both ways shipping cost & the cost of extra material if required. 4.3. If you are very particular you can also send us your fitting garment as sample or ask us to send you a dummy sample first, to approve the fitting. 4.4. Application of fall on Sarees & finishing them from edges will be regarded as alteration of saree. If the customer has requested for this facility, and the Sarees have been altered from their original state, no exchange, returns or cancellations will be entertained.
5. Before ordering any product please be extra careful of following : 5.1. Some Colors tend to reflect different shade in photography, though utmost care is taken to keep the same resemblance. Colors of product may also appear differently on different display monitors due to different resolutions and color settings. Colors also tend to reflect different shades in different lighting conditions. Therefore slight variation of color between actual garment and how it appears on your screen is unavoidable. No request for return or exchange will be accepted on this account. 5.2. We are very careful while manufacturing and creating these garments. However In today's fashion world, countless variations of fabrics are being developed to provide the customer new look in garments. Natural and Handloom fabrics involve various irregularities in weaving likes slubs, lines and textures, these are natural characteristics of these fabrics and will not be considered as defects. Some non machine made fabrics always vary when reproduced. Therefore any irregularity in color, weaving, embroidery or silhouette is characteristics of handicraft process. 5.3. The description and specifications given with the product like size, color, embroidery details, etc are only approximate values to provide a fair idea of product, and may vary from actual product, for example embroideries may involve a combination of various beads, sequence, metal and thread wires, stones along with other innovative materials in shiny, matt or antique finish, embellished on the fabric using various techniques of embroideries to enhance the design of product. These may not all be possible to describe. However further clarifications will be provided on requests by customers to ensure their satisfaction. 5.4. Certain colors tend to bleed, fade or vary because of the natural characteristic of fabric or tiedye. Colors of Tiedye, leheria and hand dyed fabrics may bleed on contact with water or sweat. Extra care has to be taken while wearing these garments. 5.5. We do not provide any guarantee or warrantee for color, cloth and zari used in the garment.
6. Even though the embroidery on our garments is done by most skills craftsmen. Some beads and sequence material are very delicate and should be handled very carefully, with slight mishandling at customs or during transit some beads or sequence may come off however there is no need to panic, as this is unavoidable. In most cases this can be fixed. We will not charge the labor of fixing, however both ways shipping and cost of material used will have to be paid by customer. In some cases the material may not be available. To avoid any inconvenience please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org before sending the product to us. Please do not send the product before consulting us.
7. Used products are not eligible for a return or exchange under any circumstances
8. Please DO NOT send the merchandise before receiving the Exchange & Return Authorization Mail from us.
9. Under all circumstances we have sole discretion in deciding whether to accept the returns or not, depending upon the case.
10. Should a product be returned to Ranas, only the Customer will be entitled to receive a refund. In no event will a Gift Recipient be entitled to receive a refund. If your return complies with the return policy.
11. Returns of Ranas products which are not in compliance with the conditions and timeframes set forth above may be rejected by Ranas and will be sent back to you.
12. For any clarification regarding our return policy and our products, Please feel free to contact us on email@example.com